Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Forging Ahead

As I continue with the writing process, I am continually revisiting my writing plan and making adjustments.  I have finalized the resubmission of the Annotated Bibliography and will post it to the journal writing page and send it via email to Dr. Pittman and Dr. Gould.  It was helpful to revisit this document and the sources included in it.  By doing so, I feel I have a much better perspective on the fourteen additional sources that will be added to the literature review.  In addition to working on the AB, I also began the Spencer grant and will be continuing to work on that throughout this week.  I did come across an interesting video related to a previous class discussion on identifying scholarly writing and I have posted it below as a reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment