Thursday, August 25, 2011

Culminating Writing Efforts

I have worked through the process of merging Chapters 1-3, continuing my poster presentation work, and preparing a presentation for the proposal defense simulation for our last class.  I have found that the proofing and editing is a vital aspect of this process and that even after several reads, there are always adjustments that need to be made.  I have posted my final version (at this time) of the literature review and will be posting the merged Chapters 1 through 3 prior to tomorrow morning. 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Ed

    Reading your journal is like following a well-designed road map. Clearly, the strengths of your journal include: Completeness, types and quality of entries, documented observations, openness, depth of reflection, critical thinking, connectedness to course goals and objectives, alignment with the dissertation process and use of technology.

    One area that I believe would enhance your journal and chapter 2 is the inclusion of questions that derived from the review, readings and your draft proposal chapters. I also observed this in the merged version of your chapters as well.

    Be bold and experiment with writing your questions in different ways until you are comfortable that your target audience will "get it too" - like you do at this stage.

    I am pleased to share this part of the journey with you and look forward to the next stop along the way.

    Much success,

    Dr. Joyce Pittman

    ReplyDelete