Saturday, August 20, 2011

Literature Review Revised

As I have progressed through the process of finalizing my literature review, I realized how much my initial submission was lacking.  The feedback that I received from Dr. Pittman regarding the first draft was very helpful in transforming the document into its current form.  The revisions necessitated revisiting some of the literature and providing more details related to the studies.  I found the Literature Review text very helpful throughout this course as a reference and guide for appropriate development of this piece of the research proposal. 
I have also been working on my poster presentation and have it nearly completed.  The YouTube tutorial was helpful in alleviating any concern about the utilization of graphics to enhance the poster.  Much of the poster is pulled from documents that have already been created, so overall it has not been that cumbersome a process to work on.  I am looking to finalize this within the week along with a handout to go with it.  I look forward to continuing the writing process as we approach the next quarter. 



No comments:

Post a Comment